DORM OF THE DEAD FULFILLMENT BEGINS!
It’s FINAL DAY for the Zombie-Sama: Dorm of the Dead Indiegogo campaign, Crusade Comics’ readies the 104-page graphic novel for fulfillment and shipping. I’m happy to announce that Dorm of the Dead has been printed and will be arriving to our studio this week! We cannot wait for our amazing backers to begin receiving their books and to launch the Shi: Senryaku Omnibus Indiegogo exclusive next week!
The 240-page Shi: Senryaku Omnibus Edition Indiegogo features the Art of War’s Thirty-Six Stratagems gloriously interpreted by legendary comic artists detailing the life lessons of a young Ana Ishikawa (aka, Shi) as taught to her by her grandfather. The groundbreaking 1995 series was written by Blue Devil and Amethyst co-creator Gary Cohn and illustrated by such greats as Jim Lee, Amanda Conner, Joe Quesada, George Perez, Billy Tucci, Frank Frazetta, Adam Hughes and many more.
Shi: Senryaku Omnibus Indiegogo launches Wednesday, May 31st 7pm EDT.
SIGN UP FOR SHI: SENRYAKU OMNIBUS PRELAUNCH PAGE HERE:
Zombie-Sama: Dorm of the Dead!
Crusade’s “little zombie book that could” met its initial funding goal in hours, unlocked several stretch goals, and finds its #NoFanLeftBehind totals just shy of $60,000.00.
Crusade’s #nofanleftbehind duel-campaign strategy is a cross-platform promotional and production practice that allows both Indiegogo and Kickstarter backers to benefit from one another’s unlocked perks.
The world has survived the pandemic. Students have returned to college where their unleashed out-of-control, teenage hormones trigger the zombie apocalypse! Co-Creators Billy Tucci and John Broglia return with this EPIC 104-Page, Full-Color graphic novel chock full of cataclysmic horror!
- Stretch Goal: Free Zombie-Sama! Digital Edition to all backers – Unlocked!
- Stretch Goal: Bloody Yearbook Mini Print – Unlocked!
- Stretch Goal: Irene Strychalski Cover Trading Card: Unlocked!
- Stretch Goal: Dan Mendoza Cover Trading Card: Unlocked!
- Premium-formatted hardcover edition (with cover art by Billy Tucci).
- The special Zombie-Sama: Winter Ronin limited Edition comic by John Broglia!
- The Ashcan Edition to Billy Tucci’s upcoming Shi: Gatecrasher Graphic Novel!
- Stunning limited-edition variant covers by guest superstar artists, Irene Strychalski (Fiendish) and Dan Mendoza.
- And much, much MORE!
- About Billy Tucci
- Inkpot Award recipient Billy Tucci is an cartoonist best known for his modern-day samurai saga Shi, which began with The Way of the Warrior in 1994. Through his company, Crusade Fine Arts, Shi has been printed in five languages and sold more than 3 million comic books. In addition to his own creations, the graduate of New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology has earned the prestigious Diamond Comics Gem Award and has been nominated for four Eisner Awards. Billy’s DC Comics’ graphic novel, Sgt. Rock: The Lost Battalion, was awarded the Military Writers Society of America Gold Medal for its depiction of the highly decorated, real-life 442nd Regimental Combat Team, which was comprised of Japanese American heroes. His earnest retelling of the Christmas story in A Child Is Born has quietly turned into an international blockbuster, winning the Christian Small Publisher Book of the Year Award. His critically acclaimed Miss Fury: Joy Division saw the return of the Golden Age Icon for Dynamite Comics. Billy has recently released Shi: Return of the Warrior, Shi: Haikyo, Shi: Omnibus Edition and Zombie-Sama via Kickstarter and Indiegogo uniting backers from over fifty countries and bringing Crusade Comics’ previous exclusive crowdfunding campaign totals to over $1,000,000.00.
For Additional Information:
Crusade Fine Arts, Ltd.
You can find Billy Tucci on Twitter, Facebook @billytucci and Instagram @billy_tucci